A few days back I wrote about the announcements that Microsoft made about MEC and when registrations would start. Based on the hints we had been given, I also made some educated guesses about the location etc…
Yesterday, the waiting was (finally) over: registrations were opened and the last pieces of information were released to the public.
STOP! Before you read on: go to www.mecisback.com and register (if you haven’t already). Those who already have: please continue…
The renewed website now provides a lot more (and confirmed information)
- Early bird registration costs 1800$ (limited in amount/time!)
- Regular registration will cost 2000$
- Content that will be shared will be mainly about Exchange 15 (Yaay!)
- September 24-26 (extra day possible on Sept. 27)
- Gaylords Palms Resort (Kissimmee, Orlando, FL) –> reduced rates during the conference
Personally, one of the things that I look forward to the most, is finally meeting up with some people that I got to know over the past few months. They are also member of the worldwide Exchange community and I’m eager to meet up and exchange thoughts. If there are some of you who are also attending, please feel free to drop me a message!
I’m looking forward meeting you all for what promises to become a legendary event!
Exchange 15, here we come!
Michael Van Horenbeeck