Microsoft just released Update Rollup 3 for Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 2.
The update contains a long list of fixes, amongst which the following are specifically called out:
- KB2689810 Meeting Requests bodies get rendered in plain text in Outlook when created via Exchange Web Services.
- KB2674445 Need the function to check ACL consistency during moving mailbox.
- KB2700705 RpcClientAccess crashes with SocketException when UDP push notification is enabled.
- KB2705425 Memory Leak in UMWorkerProcess.exe.
- KB2698976 MRM Assistant doesnt process a mailbox with a contact created in other tenants.
For a complete list of hotfixes and more information about the updates and hotfixes, have a look here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2685289
The original announcement from Microsoft’s Exchange team can be viewed here: http://blogs.technet.com/b/exchange/archive/2012/05/29/released-update-rollup-3-for-exchange-2010-service-pack-2.aspx
Michael Van Horenbeeck