Lync User Management Tool (LUMT) enables administrators to manage contacts, ACEs and Privacy settings on behalf of Lync Server 2013 users.
With LUMT, it is possible to:
- Add contacts to default group or to a named group
- Remove contacts from the contact list
- Add ACEs to change the relationship level for the contacts in the contact list
- Remove ACEs for the contacts in the contact list
- Set privacy preference settings for the user to be either Private or Public (this corresponds to the settings in Options/Status in Lync client)
- Change alert notification settings for the user (this corresponds to the settings in Options/Alerts in Lync client)
LUMT tool can be used to manage contacts, ACEs, privacy settings or alert notification settings for Lync Server 2013 users.
Important: The software and source code are provided as samples. They are licensed "as-is." You bear the risk of using it. The contributors give no express warranties, guarantees or conditions. See MS-PL license description for more details.
LUMT.exe /Mode:<LUMTMode> /UsersFile:<UsersFileName> [/ContactsFile:<ContactsFileName>] [/ContactsGroup:<ContactsGroupName>] [/ACLFile:<ACLFileName>] [/PrivacyPreference:<Privacy>] [/Delete]
Generic Parameter List
||Settings to manage with LUMT. Available options are:
||Contact: LUMT is used to add or remove contacts for Lync Server users.
||ACL: LUMT is used to add or remove ACEs on Lync Server users.
||Privacy: LUMT is used to manage privacy settings for Lync Server users.
||Alerts: LUMT is used to manage alert notification settings for Lync Server users.
||Path to the text file containing user SIP addresses beginning with sip:
Download @ Codeples